Primary responsibilities include:
• Conduct fact-based analysis
• Develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
• Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
• Aggregate data from Sales, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact-based analysis and decision support
• Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support S&PP initiatives
• Work closely with S&PP Business Partners and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.