1) Contact by phone with debtors to make payment arrangements/establish payment dates and resolve issues and disputes<br/>
2) Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required<br/>
3) Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required<br/>
4) Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client<br/>
5) Facilitation of customer support, service disconnect, litigation and/or legal enforcement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.