• Support to maintain and improve service performance metrics reports, as required
• Provide status of work in process, assist in planning and coordinating execution of work, escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner while pushing to identify resolutions
• Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
• May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
• Will handle combination of back office Accounting and Collections work
• Client calls, collection trace, cleaning-up of accounts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.