• Delivering high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement.
• Suppport in development of offerings, material, tools in Platform Engineering, Product Management & Platform Data Management.
• Own & manage key stakeholder relationships with the account team as per deployment in the areas of Platform Engineering.
• Develop personal capability in areas of Product Management, Agile Engineering, Data Platforms & Delivery
• Support executives in growing the consulting business
• Contributing positively to the leadership group of Product & Platform Engineering.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.