• Partner with cross-functional partners internally and externally (such as Markets, Policy, Quality, Training and WFM) to enable outsourcing operations that help improve our community experience and support
• Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects
• Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting client community
• Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions
• Keep sites and teams up to date on project timelines
• Review change delivery tribe throughout each day:
o Ensure prepared for upcoming launches
o Check new posts, assess impact for your sites and take necessary actions
o Check notifications, answer any questions asked on post
o Input/feedback into project plans
o Ensure team meets timelines and deliverables
o Proactively flag risks & provide quantifiable trade off options if needed
o Consolidate information/questions/clarifications that needs to be shared with Change Delivery Team
• Participate in monthly Partner Management survey and encourage Ops and QTP leadership in the sites to do the same.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.