• Team Lead for RTR Accounting Excellence handing Initiatives, Process Improvements, Internal Control, Asset and BCM, and Operational Excellence
• Act as Expert of RTR activities to provide solution or direction for system errors, escalations, issues and concerns.
• Act as Point of Contact (POC) for Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives impacting RTR.
• Implement medium to large and complex change/ improvement initiatives and ensure timely delivery through robust project management system and adherence of the group escalation matrix.
• Collaborate with different processes such as AWS, ISA, Compliance, Payroll Operations, Total Rewards, etc. for the development and maintenance of RTR process documentations ensuring that they evergreen fostering effective processes and controls are in place and are adhered to.
• Regularly review and challenge any step outs in the current process design to identify best practices and process improvements
• Stay aware of, and align to Accenture process and data methodology and tooling requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.