• Oversee Helpdesk team to ensure customer service level agreement and contractual obligations are met.
• Effectively manage various stakeholders such as but not limited to Workplace Location Leads and I.T.
• Effectively conduct service performance reviews with stakeholders, with the supervision of the manager.
• Effectively plan capacity to manage workload, resources across locations, shifts, of varying skills, and technology.
• Conduct quality spot-checks and coaching to ensure process adherence among Helpdesk Agents.
• Conduct training for new joiners, agent development, process improvements and new scope.
• Manage escalations, conduct root cause analysis and take corrective actions and preventive actions.
• Coach Helpdesk Agents to ensure quality and timely customer service is provided to Accenture employees. Train, establish and instill Operational Excellence work style and mindset among team members.
• Drive process improvement by providing insightful analytics, by conducting research to assist with design and implementation, by partnering with various stakeholders in conducting impact analysis and getting buy-ins and by ensuring process changes are implemented as planned.
• Carry out any other duties within the defined scope that may be assigned from time to time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.