The Logistics Events Planner New Associate will coordinate and ensure the execution of all activities related to setting up large, off-site meetings and events of Accenture Philippines Delivery Center. S/he will prepare event budget, request proposals, negotiate rates and finalizes contracts with the vendors (caterer, venue, sound system, photo booth, transportation, security and other logistical related requirements.) This role will also coordinate with the other functional teams and/or event organizers to ensure the successful handling of meetings and events.
• Provides assistance for events planning and management requirements of our customers through venue scouting, rate canvassing and negotiation, food arrangements and other logistical requirements.
• Coordinates with caterers, venues and corresponds with the Business Services Center for required equipment, technical personnel and AV set-up.
• Monitors the actual event and ensures that the vendor’s service level is provided
• Manages resources to ensure the delivery service levels are achieved.
• Ensures the execution of all activities related to setting up large, off-site meetings and events
• Develops and cultivates relationships with key contacts and vendors (e.g., hotel, caterer, etc.).
• Manages event budgets.
• Negotiates individual vendor contracts.
• Assures SLAs with clients are met.
• Handles administrative services required for each event (contract signing, PO, invoice and payment processing, approvals and other financial related requirements)
• Assists the Events Management Lead and ensures completeness and accuracy of data in line with local and global events reporting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.