• Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes
• Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
• Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices
• Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary
- With development experience using Zend Framework, Symfony or others
- With experience on commerce platforms
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
-Experience with LAMP, WAMP or XAMP
- Experience with web services like SOAP, RESTful PHP, SOA
- Strong problem solving skills, able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.