• Provide functional subject matter expertise on the Workday HCM solution
• Manage process redesign
• Manage technical and test teams to implement functionality
• Manage change activities to ensure business adoption and effective user training
• Identify and manage senior stakeholder expectations
• Manage the end-to-end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time
• Lead teams in design and delivery of the Workday HCM solution
- SaaS HCM functional expertise
- Workday experience in HR Projects
- Knowledge of some or all Workday functionality like Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Absence, Time Tracking, Integrations, Security, Data Conversion
- Experience with all aspects of Workday HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
- Experience in other SaaS HCM products would be beneficial
- Preferably with a consulting background and experience of end to end Workday HCM implementation project lifecycles or experience of managing teams for Project Lead roles
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies
- Strong team player with proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment and team leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in other HR project implementation is a plus
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.