- With experience in developing applications using C or a variant of the C language like Objective C
- Good grasp of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- At least 2 years of experience in developing iOS applications using the IOS SDK and XCode
- Good grasp of iOS concepts and standards related to user interface standards, data storage, encryption, security and performance
- Knowledge and experience working with web services like SOAP or REST
- At least 1 year experience in a developer role, including non-mobile development, on top of the mobile development experience
- Has personally published mobile applications to the iTunes App Store
- With experience in developing mobile applications using a cross platform tool or framework such as Kony Mobile, PhoneGap or Cordova or Appcelerator
- With experience in developing or migrating iOS applications using Swift
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.