• Work with the business and gather requirements and specifications.
• Develop, build, test and maintain mobile applications.
• Brainstorm new ideas, improve UX/UI and fix bugs.
• Perform troubleshooting and resolving of production issues
• Ensure optimization of the mobile applications developed
• Work closely with the Mobile Architects, UX/UI Designers and other team members
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Having 1-5 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile applications
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Knowledge and/or experience in Android / iOS development
• Good understanding of UI/UX concepts for mobile devices.
• Good working experiences in C / C++ / C# / Java or other Object-oriented programming
• Experience in local testing using Appium, Cucumber or SeeTest for native app testing tools
• Familiarity with publishing of beta app through TestFlight / HockeyApp.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology; rapid prototyping is a plus.
• Ability to work creatively with an analytical mindset in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.