• Understanding recruiting demands and specific skill profiles in Multilingual hiring.
• Resource will process demands end to end for Multi-lingual team while at the same time will handle 3-4 direct reports.
• Conducting interviews, sharing feedbacks about candidates and tracking their profiles in recruitment system, extending job offer up until onboarding.
• Participating in recruiting events and sourcing activities
• Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policies and operational metrics
• Acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
• Acting as single point of contact for hiring managers, responsible for regular updates and communication
• Utilizing recruiting database(s) and tools
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommending actions
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholder group
• Cooperating with and providing status to Recruiting Leadership, other Recruiters, HR and Sourcing regarding candidates/demands
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services