• Develop functional specifications related to customization/enhancement of SAP R3, FI/CO, AP, AR, FA, and BW, including but not limited to SAP and non-SAP reporting, pre-processing, extract-transform-load programs, and adjustment tools
• Assess, challenge, and document business requirements
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions
• Analyze, provide alternatives and recommend solution to the area of finance and accounting business processes
• Perform functional testing after development completion
• Assist or Participate in ERP project implementations or modifications/enhancements
• Deliver projects on time and within the budget
• Perform optimization of system resources to improve efficiency/performance
• Establish and maintains standards
• Work with the different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world in providing services to internal clients
• Manage resources, set work priorities, lowers total cost of ownership, and engage with business regularly to understand demand and priorities
• Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies, drive process integration and standardization
• Demonstrate collaborative skills with business units, project teams and other function groups
- 4 years work experience in Business Analysis and Design
- 2 years work experience as a Business Analyst in the banking or accounting domain, analyzing new applications or extension or customization of workflow, general ledger, business and regulatory reporting, or equivalent financial applications
- 10 years work experience in the IT Consulting or Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead an operations team of IT professionals
- Demonstrated ability to deliver superior business or functional results while role-modeling Accenture core values.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationship with personnel from other cultures and backgrounds
- With high level of customer service and follow-up skills required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
- Preferred Qualifications
1. Experience in SAP collaboration tools, implementation systems and SAP Applications such as SAP R3, FICO, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance and Accounting, Business Warehouse
2. Experience in Extract-Transform-Load applications or systems
3. Experience in the area of data warehousing, data analysis, and use of data modeling standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.