• Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
• Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
• Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
• Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
• Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.