1. Financial Stress testing
• Perform root cause analysis by investigating the issues/defects and doing data and process analysis
• Recommend fixes or workaround
• Perform adhoc data analysis to support Client’s Risk Analytics Team’s queries and requests
• Contribute to system enhancements and process automation by working on basic to medium development work
• Ensure test system outages/problems are reported immediately and followed up
• Report progress at regular status report meetings
- Good analytical skill with interest in learning business processes in a multi-platform system
- Good problem solving skill applied to debugging process flows and program error logs
- Knowledge in Banking, Credit Risk or Basel II or III, Unix scripting are a plus
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.