Single Point of Contact Accountabilities
- Managing all OG, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the OGP solution with proper input from the OGs on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics)
- Managing the OGP sales team, SMEs required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Collaborating with the OGs to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific Outsourcing contractual terms and conditions
- Identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations (e.g. OADM, mobilization lead) and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s (through OADM when assigned) to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for Qualified Deals
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of OGP offerings
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and CTS to deliver the defined scope of services
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
a. Willing to travel for short and long term assignments
b. Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
c. PMP or ITIL Certification is a plus
2. Relevant experience in a role or similar capacity that does any three of the following activities
- Provide support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Principal, SME.
-Interpreting why buyers buy and translating these reasons into a solution
-Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
-Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
-Create and Develop a bill of materials or resourcing and staffing plans
-Provide costing or pricing support
-Write and Provide content for bids and proposals
3.Preferred technical background in SAP,
4. Good commercial sense with a fair understanding of cost, price, margin including contractual obligations and risk
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-Level Executives
6. Familiar with IT market dynamics in particular, technologies that are hot in the market and at what price points customers are buying them
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.