• Manage all OG, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
• Drive the necessary sign-off of the OGP solution with proper input from the OGs on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences
• Manage the OGP sales team, SMEs required during the sales process and the communication/collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
• Coordinate with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
• Collaborate with the OGs to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific Outsourcing contractual terms and conditions
• Identify leadership contacts for service transition and operations (e.g. OADM, mobilization lead) and ensure appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
• Interface with the delivery organization/s (through OADM when assigned) to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
• Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of OGP offerings
• Prepare the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
• Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates
• Prepare the cost model estimates by working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and CTS to deliver the defined scope of services
• Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
• Align solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- At least 10 years of relevant IT or Operations experience on the following areas, including 3 years of Project or Program Management experience
1. Software Development
2. Application Support
3. Infrastructure Support
- Relevant experience in a role or similar capacity that does any 3 of the following
1. Provide support for sales or presales pursuits for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line
2. Interpret why buyers buy and translate these reasons into solutions
3. Design and architect end to end solutions content that shows what products or services are being proposed and how they will be delivered
4. Estimate for Project or Program Management and technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
5. Create and develop a bill of materials or resourcing and staffing plans
6. Provide costing or pricing support
7. Write and provide content for bids and proposals
- Preferred technical background in SAP, Oracle, Cloud Applications and Testing
- Preferred industry experience on Resources, Financial Services, Health and Public Service and Products
- Good commercial sense with a fair understanding of cost, price and margin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with IT market dynamics
- Willing to travel for short and long term assignments
- Highly motivated and can manage multiple tasks at any one time
- PMP or ITIL Certification is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.