- Defines technical requirements & design to support defined business requirements
- Develops technology architecture components
- Participates in detailed design and code reviews
- Reviews system performance and consumption issues
- Reviews test plans
- Provides technical guidance, developer training, and support to others, as well as implementation responsibilities, etc.
- At least 10 years of IT experience with focus on the following
1. Software Development
2. Development Frameworks
- Spring, JEE, Vaadin, Grails, Play 2, Apache frameworks, Hibernate, JSF, Google web toolkit, Stripes, AngularJS, EmberJS, NodeJS
3. Application support and maintenance
4. Integration of more than 2 systems
5. Using software development tools in Windows and Linux
6. Tuning of web based and legacy applications
- With strong leadership and innovation qualities
- With experience in a team lead role in different IT projects
- Administration, configuration, utilization of any of the following
1. Cloud platforms
- AWS, Rackspace, Azure, Century, Digital Ocean
2. Containers or Virtualization
- Docker, Solaris Containers, VMWare, virtual box
3. Operating systems
- Windows, Linux, zOS, IFL
4. Application or ESB servers
- Glassfish, Oracle Service Bus, Tibco, Biztalk, Mule, Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss, WSO2, NodeJS
- MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Informix, MongoDB, Redis, Couchdb, Couchbase, Cassandra, Big table, Dynamo
6. Integration Platform
- Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, BizTalk, Dell Boomi, Talend, Spring Integration, Apache Camel
7. Continuous Integration Tools
- Jenkins, GIT, Maven or Ant, CVS or SVN, Buildbot, TFS, Cruise Control
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.