- Job description
• Manage the test teams’ throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
• Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested, validated, and piloted on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
• Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria.
• Assist testers in reporting defects as needed
• Facilitate defect meetings and coordinate defect resolution
• Create and report defect status
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
b. At least 3 years experience in Test planning and defect management.
c. Experience in using test management tool such as HP Mercury Application Lifecycle Management or Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager is a plus