• Serves as a liaison to the business community and participates in user and task analysis to maintain the business perspective
• Responsible for analyzing and designing enhancements to the application or new business requirements.
They identify and define detailed product functional requirements and use cases, set up and maintain the internal tracking reports/matrix as applicable.
• Assess current capabilities and identify high level market requirements and work with the release manager, architects, and other team members to define detailed requirements, metrics and performance goals for the application.
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing and participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, ensuring a
clear and complete understanding of the requirements
2. Part of the MIS or IT Department
3. Part of Actuarial Department, Product Development and Design
4. Part of Insurance or Business Operations Area
c.Policy and Admin
5. Should have at least 2 years experience in Insurance
6. Nice to have the following certifications
a.LOMA Life Office Management Association
b. AINS Associate in General Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.