• Responsible for protecting corporate network based information assets from intentional or accidental destruction or modification while minimizing the impact upon those who need legitimate access to computer and communications systems and data.
• Management of day-to-day access management operations.
• Maintains contact with vendors regarding security system updates, products, and maintenance agreements.
• Reviews Solutions/recommendations and risk documentation to minimize risk of implementation of recommended products, applications and infrastructure to uphold Company Security Measures
• Investigates and advises on latest security related vulnerabilities to ensure infrastructure's security posture is strong.
• Confirms that monitoring and response activities are completed for security violations and attacks through incidents response tracking.
• Works with Risk Management and Audit Organizations to identify document and resolve corporate risks.
2. Familiarity with four of the following
Firewalls, Windows Servers, Intrusion Detection systems, Virus Protection Software, Secure communications and internet or intranet security. Knowledge of Security Best Practices.
3. 1 or more years experience in global infrastructure design and implementations
4. 1 or more years experience working as part of a global service delivery organization
5. Experience with all Microsoft applications
6. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience.
7.Certification in or in progress towards CISSP
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.