• Prepare moderate to complex network designs/schematics to address specific customer network solution requirements
• Prepare work orders containing instructions to be used by technicians to configure network hardware and software
• Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment
• Create projects that are designed to either add functionality required by the company or to address ongoing network failure issues
• Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
• Analyze the current network structure and submit quarterly comprehensive reports to executive team on how to make the network more efficient
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. Minimum of 2 years Network Administration experience with in-depth hands on experience in managing switches, routers and firewalls
d. Working knowledge of Cisco IOS, network design and load balancers is a plus
e. Excellent communication skills
f. Willing to participate in a rotating work or shifting schedule
g. CCNA Certification is a plus but not required
h. Knowledge of a wide number of routing protocols and transport technologies, including but not limited to BGP, EIGRP, RIP, IPVPN, MPLS, FR or ATM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.