2. Minimum of 4 years experience in Java
3. At least 5 years experience in native Android development with Android SDK and application components such as Layouts, Fragments, Activities, Intents, Action bar menus, Resources, Manifest file and APK generation
4. Extensive experience in creating rigorous tests for Android applications
5. Background in working with JSON, XML, Web-services such HTTP, REST, XHR requests and Android Studio
6. Implementation of front end design for Android applications
7. Experience on Hybrid Application development using PhoneGap or Appcelerator is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.