• Build and maintain strong relationships with sponsors and subject matter experts
• Define curriculum that meets business requirements and is aligned with training financial guidelines
• Map existing learning assets, identify capability development needs not met by current assets and create viable plans that effectively address the business needs
• Determine whether new assets should be built in-house or procured from external vendors
• For vendor assets, assist with vendor relationship management and managing vendor performance. Assist in efforts to select and contract with external vendors when required (leverage Accenture Learning and Procurement where appropriate)
• Responsible and accountable for service delivery of capability/leadership development programs being delivered across entities and support the actions taken to improve overall quality and effectiveness
• Implement communication plans (including both push and pull communication channels) with business leaders to build awareness of various avenues to build capability, such as training, assets and collaboration (leverage Accenture Learning or other shared services where appropriate)
• Provide service delivery support for training calendar delivery for the required entity and ensure adequate participation in the calendar events (leverage Accenture learning where appropriate)
• Provide input to and implement the knowledge management and collaboration strategies for the entity (leverage Accenture Learning as appropriate),
• Track local capability development needs not met by current learning assets, requests and trends; share this information with CoE Solutions and other content owners (as appropriate) to identify future learning assets and
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.