Develop and execute HR Programs
• Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
• Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
• Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
• Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
Develop and execute HR Strategies
• Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long term HR strategy and business goals
• Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
• Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 1 day ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 2 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.