• Execute automated test scripts.
• Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
• Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
• Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
• Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
• Validate fixes.
• Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. At least 2 years experience in Test Automation using , using tools such as HP Mercury QuickTest Pro, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, Worksoft Certify, Parasoft SOA, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.