* Demonstrate technical and functional abilities and knowledge in the area of specialization, processes and procedures
* Responsible for 1st level operational support, general administration, and advanced troubleshooting
* Prompt, consistent and reliable execution on all set standard operating procedures and processes
* Challenge established processes & procedures and drive continuous improvement initiatives to address production, operational issues through improved solutions, tools, or process improvements
* Responsible for successful execution of every system backup and protection of every record of data
* Assist with SOPs, KE, KBA documentation
* MIMP participation - Initial Major Incident & Incident response team
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. Minimum of 2 years experience in implementing, monitoring and maintaining critical MS Windows 2003 - 2008 Systems on Hewlett Packard, IBM and Dell hardware
d. Experience in Windows services and applications including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS Cluster administration and remote management tools
e. Familiarity with backup and recovery procedure, preferably experienced in Symantec Backup
f. Experience in scripting with Windows shell scripts. Knowledge in Citrix is a PLUS.
g. Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with product development teams, vendors, implementation and support groups
h. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
i. Willing to work on nightshift and provide weekend support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.