Establish policies, standards and plans based on industry standard methodologies viz ITIL, CMMI and ISO20000.
• Attend client’s and projects Service management governance meetings.
Prepare weekly monthly “service management” reports both for SLA compliance and efficiency improvement.
• Ensure the organization meets its targets on delivery metrics
• Enforce the need for continual improvement across all projects
• Perform delivery excellence reviews on engagements to identify risks and issues early on
• Coach and support projects in implementing delivery and management practices
2. Mandatory - ITSM certifications like ITIL Master or Expert,
3. Exposure to ISO 20000, COBIT CMMI, ISO 27K will be advantageous.
4 Good Excel analysis and Presentation or power point skills in Service management with metrics management or process optimization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.