- Job description
Using your custom development experience, you are responsible for building products, components and services from ground up and writing code that turns business concepts into next generation services in the Microsoft ecosystem. Your code must be secure, robust, efficient and scalable and follows development best practices.
+ Basic qualifications
- Candidate must possess a College Degree
- At least 3 years IT experience
- Has Full Stack web development core experience. Must have experience in combination of the following front end and back end technologies.
CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front end, or CSS, frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Server side language skills primarily in .NET framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC. However, we also consider experience across similar server side language experience like Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, J2EE
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies skills primarily in Microsoft SQL Server Platform. However, we also consider experience in mySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or OracleDB.
Frameworks related to their server side language of choice like, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Preferably with experience in DevOps automation tasks like continuous build and integration, static code analysis, unit testing and deployment.
- On top of core web technologies, strongly considering candidates with additional skill experience
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Sitecore CMS experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Robotic Process Automation