• The translation tasks are from English to Portuguese and vice versa.
• May require interpretation service during conferences or meetings with counterparts.
• Ability to use PC applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
• Ability and interest to learn business and technical terminologies
• Ability to work with teams and diverse range of people
• Ability to use translation tools to increase productivity.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, in both Portuguese and English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.