• Oversee the annual/ mid-year client planning process
• Collaborate with client and engagement partners executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of the account financial position.
• Drive efficient business process across the account-Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support; Coordinate with related teams as Contract Management, Commercial Directors, Legals, etc.
• Drive accuracy and rigor across the forecasting process-Educate account teams with forecasting best practices and Implement / lead processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of financials. Ensure business runners are aware of deals risks avoiding financial surprises.
• Ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records-Develop and analyze KPIs and engagement metrics; ensure compliance with all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements; Understand, explain, and resolve major discrepancies that occur on the financial records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.