• Building simple to medium advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models from business requirements gathering, data preparation, model development and deployment.
• Managing analytics projects from development to operationalization, performing analysis and predictive modelling and helping drive the change management process.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or Information Science such as Business Analytics or Informatics
• Familiarity in programming languages with relational databases (e.g. Python,Java, SQL)
• Familiarity in Statistical Analysis: usage of the toolsets such as Python, R, SAS, and other analytical tools or software
• Familiar with at least one (1) of the following disciplines: o Predictive modeling o Hypothesis testing
• Develop advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models Mid-Level:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer analytics domain and/or credit risk assessment and financial services, covering most of the following: o data mining o predictive modeling o machine learning o statistical modeling and analysis o large scale data acquisition o transformation o cleaning: both structured and unstructured data
• Worked with medium to large unfiltered data sets or data science research
• Has Knowledge of both structured and unstructured data
• Develop advanced analytics/AI/machine learning models
• Must possess core competencies, deep understanding and relevant experience in: o Scripting or programming experience: familiarity in programming languages with relational databases (e.g. Python, Java, SQL etc.) o Statistical Analysis: advanced usage of the toolsets such as R, SAS, and other analytical tools or software
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.