• Ensuring all high risk customers must be reviewed on an annual basis.
• Conducting first level review of TMS transaction monitoring alerts.
• Graduate of any course; college undergraduates with relevant work experience is open to apply.
• With at least 2 - 3 years experience in KYC (Know Your Customer) or AML (Anti Money Laundering)
• Must have a background in Transaction Screening or Sanction Screening or Credit Risk
• Must be willing to work on a graveyard shift
• Must be willing to work in Taguig
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.