Ensures service level agreements and operational requirements are met. Act as primary connection between stakeholders and service delivery team for alignment on strategic objectives and implementations of key initiatives.
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with multiple stakeholder group and key individual Provide data-driven insights and analysis to generate improvements on operations, programs, processes and policies for effective service delivery to support Human Resources and strategies
- Define the operational framework for the delivery of services provided by Cross Entity service delivery teams based upon the defined business and HR strategy in the GU
- Oversee the day to day operations of 3 teams with 3 unique processes Employment Certificates, Employment Probationary and Exit Management comprised of 30+ individuals in meeting the agreed service level agreements and business operational requirements.
- Leadership & People
- Provide leadership and direction to the Cross DTE HR service delivery teams
- Identifies training opportunities for career and skill set growth for all staff
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory role for a team or multiple teams comprised with at least 30 headcount in business service delivery or shared services operations
• May be required to commute to other Accenture Manila buildings/locations to provide HR services.
• May be required to render overtime as necessary.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate cross-functionally across all levels
• Knowledge expertise of a service delivery or shared services model
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.