• Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, and quality requirements
• Create the Micro Designs
• Configure, build, and test the application technical components
• Inform the functional lead and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
• Work with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements
• Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of coding vulnerabilities
• Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in Java Enterprise Edition
- Expertise in Spring Application, Spring Boot, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, Hibernate
- Background in Java8, Maven 3, Spring Framework AOP-DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
- Experience inJPA, Mocking, Mockito, Transactions, Jmeter, SOAP services, JSON, SonarQube, Amazon Web Service, JSON, Spring Cloud a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.