- Job description
Provide support of an Active Directory environment both 2003 and 2008.
Manage Active Directory permissions and Trust relationships.
Manage creation and/or deletion of new and existing Active Directory accounts in a 2003/2008 environment.
Manage Forest,Domain,OU,User Object management.
Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD infrastructure response for multi-user and multi-site environments
Plan, configure, administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows AD or OS.
Manage Group Policy Objects in a 2003 or 2008 Windows Environment.
+ Basic qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Experience in SAP full lifecycle implementations
- Strong skills and experience in SAP BI
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and functional resource
- Preferably with experience in working in Agile Environment