- Deliver ETL package solutions from design to deployment phases.
- Deliver data migration solution using an ETL tool e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi
- Fix defects raised during testing or update mapping and code due to a change request.
- Apply the proper data modeling concepts and industry best practices to ETL solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Experience with the design, build and test of medium to large scale ETL solutions integrating multiple source and target systems.
- Experience developing using ETL tool Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi
- Experience applying data modeling and data warehousing techniques.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements then formulate technical solution via the specified ETL environment.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Able to articulate with counterparts ETL tasks, issues and ideas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.