1) Contact by phone with debtors to make payment arrangements/establish payment dates and resolve issues and disputes<br/>
2) Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required<br/>
3) Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required<br/>
4) Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client<br/>
5) Facilitation of customer support, service disconnect, litigation and/or legal enforcement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.