• Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures
• Identify improvement opportunities in work flow and suggest solutions
• Pursue collection and resolution of past due customer accounts
• Review Accounts Receivables (AR) aging report to determine status of collections and follows up on assigned past due accounts
• Research, analyze, document, and forward customer disputed items to the appropriate department and maintains follow-up until final resolution is achieved
• Prepare status report of customer accounts with past due balances
• Document and initiate write-offs to be processed
• Document and process customer refund request of credit balances
• Resolve account discrepancies and short payments
• Make timely recommendations of corrective action to be taken to resolve delinquency
• Recommend delinquent accounts for write-off or to be placed with outside collection agency for collection
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.