• Work with the Resource Forecasting Lead and Resource Pool Leads to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts; create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Act as key point of contact for HR, Finance and Recruitment Marketing leadership in regards to cross-geography issues.
• Oversee GU recruitment budget, balance resources across entities and responsible for Recruitment audit and compliance
• Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments
Recruitment Design and Strategies
• Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with each GU Recruiting lead, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment delivery and lead high-impact, multi-country recruiting initiatives
• Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
• Act as the global SME for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
• Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.