• Analyze and design the “to-be” business processes
• Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
• Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
• Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
• Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective
• Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products
• Defines the business processes and performing any business process re-engineering required before the application is designed from a technical perspective
• Lead client Business and IT through Master Data needs and Initiate data collection workshops for master, reference, and application specific data
• Define configuration requirements that are available within the application
• Responsible for working with client IT integration owner to define and document integration requirements and mappings including frequency of data transmission from applications to be integrated with, fields and formats of these fields as expected in platform, transmission definition (real time or batch).
• Create a reconciliation approach between the application and backend financial systems to ensure correct, non-duplicated data is being passed
• The conceptual design documents will serve as input in creating the Functional Design documents
• Determine integration scheduling
• Confirm Authentication Approach
• Lead the integration approach
• Work with the customer, users, application architect, technical architect, business analysts, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for the application
• Assist in determining the cross-application data standards, data distribution standards, and tuning strategies
• Work with the technical architects and application designers to understand the data conversion requirements fully and to design the conversion procedures and applications
• Work with other architects to ensure that all components work together to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements. Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project
• Support the configuration and test teams with the creation of test data
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview
• Ensure client data protection guidelines are followed for sensitive personal data in accordance to Accenture’s Client Data Protection program
• Consider the data backup and replication requirements as part of the BCP for the application
• Work with customers and security architect to identify the access control and identity requirements for the application
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Must have any of the following skills below
1. SAP Procurement - MM or SRM
2. Oracle iProcure
3. Procurement Operations
4. Project or Sevice Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.