• Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
• Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity
2. At least 3 years IT related experience.
3. Experience as a software developer using ANY of the following Java platforms or languages
a. Java Enterprise Edition
c. Java 8
e. Spring MVC
f. Webservices - SOAP, REST
g. Web frameworks like JQuery, requirejs, Sencha ExtJS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, JSP, JSF, ASP.NET etc
4. Able to work in a structured way, follow the guidelines, comment the source code, write unit-tests etc.
5. Team player
6. Good English communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.