• Ensure messages and problem resolutions are documented and communicated to the users
• Perform support metrics analysis
• Produce project status reports for management on time to measure performance
• Assist the manager in ensuring that the methods and procedures to execute, control, review, evaluate, and approve the work are in place and are followed.
• Ensure processes are in place, implemented and continuously improved
• Coordinate with the client to obtain sign-off for every deliverable of the project.
• Manage the project's day-to-day operations, ensuring that requests are delivered on schedule and meets or exceeds client's requirements.
• Coordinate between the support team and the client team in resolving functional/technical issues and managing risks affecting the Support project team.
• Ensure timely resolution of issues and issues for management attention are escalated
• Identify and assess impact of outstanding or potential functional/technical issues.
• Provide functional and technical assistance to support developers.
• Ensure that developers meet quality objectives on time
• Supervise and review work of the support team.
• Monitor and report on developers' progress to the engagement manager.
• Coordinate administrative tasks with Overall Lead.
• Prepare detailed design documents when needed
• Code work unit and conduct component test when needed
• Ensure production fixes are synchronized with the design.
• Build functional skills among the Software Developer through knowledge transfer/sharing of applicable information with the team members
• Mentoring of, communicating with and evaluating team members
• Champion and participate in process improvements
• Ensure that proper review process is in place to guarantee quality designs, code, and testing
2. Extensve experience on Peoplesoft CRM-Helpdesk, HCM-Human Resource
3. Experience on the following
a. Peoplesoft Peoplecode, PeopleTools, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, ERMS, Integration, Process Scheduler, PS Query
b. Oracle PL SQL Package, Oracle SQL
c. Unix Scripts
d. PS Webservices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.