• Graduate of any 4-year course is preferred. Non-graduates are also accepted, but must have previous related experience in a customer service role
• At least 6 months working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Fluent in English communication
• Good computer navigation skills
• Willing to work full-time Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.: 3F Forum Robinsons Mall Pioneer St. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City Monday to Friday, 10AM to 4PM Note: Candidates who have applied for the same position need not re-apply. Please bring an updated copy of your resume and valid ID.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.