• Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
• Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
• Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
• Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
• Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
• Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
• Contribute to the organization as Value Creator, People Developer, and Business Operator
• Prepare and participate in meetings and training sessions
• Supervise, coach, and mentor junior analyst(s) and others
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.