The Client Financial Management Senior Analyst will support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Deliver services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
• Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
• Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
• Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
• Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
• Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
• Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
• Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.