• Deliver people related reports to the executive team and makes recommendations to improve the company's people metrics
• Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
• Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
• Design talent strategy from a buy/build/borrow perspective
• Navigate and establish strong business relationship with stakeholders regardless of level in the organization
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.