- Configure, build, and test the application technical components
- Inform the functional lead and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Work with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of coding vulnerabilities
- Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Extensive experience on Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience in Java 8, Maven 3, Spring Framework AOP DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Spring Boot, Eclipse, IntelliJ, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
- Background in Hibernate, JPA, Mocking, Mockito, Transactions, Jmeter, RESTful and SOAP services, JSON, SonarQube, Amazon Web Service
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.