- Regularly facilitates team involvement processes for policy input, to resolve significant issues and gathers external feedback through facilitating group processes.
- Identify, document, escalate, and communicate significant Real time, Routing and Reporting events to Senior Leadership team.
- On an ongoing and consistently substantial basis, coordinates, integrates, and provides organized work efforts to achieve positive operational targeted outcomes.
- Provide recommendations for development of significant programs; implement programs by developing procedures and processes, and by managing resources to achieve program objectives targeted by senior decision makers
- Assure Business Continuity Management (BCM) Processes, including resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity and crisis management plans are in place, current, and being exercised annually.
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• Must have at least 12 years of experience in Workforce Management under BPO industry
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in managerial position
• Must have an experience Workforce and Command Center
• Must be knowledgeable in Statistics, Data Science and Cloud Machine Learning
• Must have Project Management experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven experience consulting with all levels of management, peers, and teams
• Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
• Six Sigma certification is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.