• Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
• Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with both the architectural design and the business needs.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Java Standard Edition
• Knowledgeable in software development design patterns Nice to have:
• Experience using Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.